This site contains a lot of information about Automowers, please browse our site to find out more – or give our team a call on 0121 308 1262.
- Husqvarna invented the original automower – their passion is the development and progression of automowers.
- Husqvarna have a team of over 100 staff dedicated to the research and development of automowers.
- Husqvarna have a dedicated test centre in Sweden where they regularly test the effectiveness of Husqvarna Automowers against competitors robotic mowers.
- The Husqvarna Automower now has a proven track record which can be seen everywhere from the many people who have posted information on social media, to the range of machines available from Husqvarna and the amount of time Husqvarna have been inventing and improving the concept of the Robotic Lawnmowers.
- Husqvarna automowers can be upgraded with improved software over the lifetime of the mower.
- The Husqvarna Automowers are strong, light and robust.
- The Husqvarna Automowers are designed to cut the same size area’s as many petrol Rideon Mowers – but for less ( you do not have to spend time on the mower cutting the grass, you do not have to buy petrol to fuel it, you do not have to have special transportation to transport the mower for servicing, you can replace the blades yourself, they are very cheap to run, once the grass is under control there are no visible grass clippings, Automowers can mow at night and there is almost no noise).
- The larger versions of the Husqvarna Automower have GPS, “Ultrasonic Vision” and will learn the shape and layout of your garden – so no grass gets missed. They will contact the owners by text message and through notifications on the Automower App.
- Husqvarna Automowers are built using the most modern materials and modern automated methods of production – here in the UK, at Newton Aycliffe.